My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For








CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Monday, October 15, 2012

Say No To Bullying Freebie Blog Train





When Sarah asked me to participate in a collab for Bullying I just knew I had to join in. Bullying is something that affects nearly ever walk of life and goodness knows as the mom of special needs children it certainly affects me.  I was also the victim of bullying as a kid so I know what it feels like.  It is our hope to bring awareness to a VERY serious matter.

You can download my part here and don't forget to visit all the other portions of the train.  If they aren't up yet (as we are in different time zones then please check back because you don't want to miss a single portion.

Wicked Little Cupcake
Creationz by Jo
Wicked Princess Scraps
Soxsational Scraps

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

Thank you for your contribution!

LLG Denise said...

Thank you so much for offering this. This is such an important tool for getting the word out. I am so glad you've continued to make it available. Thanks so very much. LLG Denise

Post a Comment

Search This Blog