My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For




CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Monday, September 15, 2008

3 New Tuts by Me

Yes I actually wrote some new tuts. All of the kits I used were from the designers at Sweet N Sassy Digi Scrappers so please be sure to visit the store for some fabulous kits. I used Ivory's Devilish Candy for this one Bad Little Devil I used Lisa's Emerald Skies and Emerald Skies Add-On for this one Emerald Skies I used Melissa's Char Rose for this one Fall in Love Thank you ladies for letting me play with your wonderful kits!! Siggie

1 comments:

Hello!

Your designs are fabulous! I’d like to invite you to apply to tell your Tagger Kits at ScrappinFreestyle.Com. Would you be interested? Email calls AT scrappinfreestyle.com. Subject: Tag Designer

We are starting a brand new area in the store just for Tagger Kits and are looking for any Taggers that would be interested!

Thanks for your time!

Brandy
Mega-Doodle Inspired
ScrappinFreestyle Advertising

Post a Comment

Search This Blog