My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For




CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Monday, July 4, 2011

Memories of You Charity Collab

MemoriesOfYouCollabPreview

 

As some of you know my father passed away on June 15th un-expectantly.  I’m now dealing with not only the loss of my beloved father but also the expense of his final arrangements and the cost of flying to Philadelphia to retrieve his ashes and belongings.

Some of my fellow designers have come together with me to create this beautiful tagger kit to raise money so I can take care of my father's final expenses. This is a beautifully brightly colored tagger collab kit called Memories Of You. It is in bright fun colors to help show off the love you have for your loved one even though they may no longer be with you


All proceeds go to Honored Scraps to help pay for her father's funeral expenses and to fund her trip to retrieve his ashes.


Special thank you to the following designers from Treasured Scraps and Your Scrap Addiction for contributing:

Artlor's Design Shoppe
DnScraps
Honored Scraps
Ms Witchypoo Designs
P4DSDesignz
Pamkez
Pspgirl
Stacey's Designs
Tezza's Tagger Scraps

 

You can purchase this beautiful kit here or here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog