My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For




CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fundraising for Jase

I received a call last week and Children's Hospital says we need to have the genetic testing done for the whole family which includes new testing for Jase and that they would coordinate with the insurance company.  Got a letter from the insurance company today and they said they won't cover the genetics testing that we need done.  Called Children's Hospital and they will cover Jase's retesting but they won't cover John, Kayla, Katie or I. I'm trying to figure out how much it's gonna cost but if I remember from the last time this was discussed it will be several thousand dollars.  Plus since the whole family will need tested it would require us renting a car (since no way will our van make it) and as it would tire everyone out we would probably need to spend the night in a hotel. So much for 2013 being better - I just want to cry right now.

Hubby posted this earlier on his FB:

Please share with your friends our insurance will not cover the tests needed on us for genetics testing . http://www.giveforward.com/jasesmedicalneeds

You can also donate via paypal on the right

Hugs,
Patty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment

Search This Blog