My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For








CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Honored Scraps Tech Support

I have an opening in my tech support services.  With this service I will correct any zen issues you may have in your store (this does not include adding paid modules, those must be purchased separately and does not include updating your zen cart to the newest version as I don't offer that service anymore).  I will also help you or your designers with any issues they may have.  This is a monthly subscription meaning it will auto charge your paypal $20 every month so you do not have to worry about remembering to pay.  For more information contact me at patty@treasuredscraps.com with the words Tech Support in the subject line.

Hugs,
Patty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog