My Blinkies


Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For







Facebook



Proud Tester For

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif







CT For

https://images58.fotki.com/v279/photos/9/1673619/10003124/ChichiCTBlinkiebyVix-vi.gif

Photobucket

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif


My Licenses









Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Awards

Just wanted to thank everyone for the awards so time to do the post for them

I received this award from Holly aka Freeks Creations



















I'm suppose to give this award to 5 people so these are my nominees:

Hungry Hill
Ladyhawwk Designs
DnScraps
Evol Angel Scrapz
Kandi Popz Designz

Please pass it on ladies!!!




This award I received from Huskys Kreationz, Icy Blue Mystic Designs and Dragonfly Dreams (ty ladies):



















I've awarded this award to the following 5 people:

Wicked Little Cupcake
Lenas Creations
Dark Yarrow 
Freeks Creations
Chaos Priestess

Pass it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe


* indicates required











Tech Support for


TKO Scraps Fan

Zen Cart Tech Support

Followers

My CT