My Blinkies

Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For




CT For

Photobucket

My Licenses

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Retiring Kits

I have decided to retire several of my older kits, come Oct 1st these will be removed from all stores.  So until then you can grab them for only 50 cents!!!

Aquatic
Argh
Creamsicle
Denim Daze
Easter Blossom
Eggcetera
Fall Ya'll
Fling Into Spring
Love to Treasure
My Life, My Love
Posh
Red, White & Blue
Rock It, Roll It
Shades of Blue
Spookable
Twilight
Under the Mistletoe
Winter Bliss

Please note that some of these kits are only available at a couple stores so if you can't find it at the store you are shopping, try Treasured Scraps as all my products are there (plus I am retiring some cu and over 100 clip art packs there at only 50 cents)

My Stores:

Treasured Scraps
Taggers Delight
Your Scrap Addiction
Scrappin Sisters
Digital Chaos
Berry Applicious
Designer Scraps
Digi Fox's Studio
Dzines from the Heart
Heartbeatz Creationz
Mystical Scraps
P4DSDesignz
Whisprd Designz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog