My Blinkies


Proud Owner

My Exclusive Kits

Designer For







Facebook



Proud Tester For

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif







CT For

https://images58.fotki.com/v279/photos/9/1673619/10003124/ChichiCTBlinkiebyVix-vi.gif


Photobucket

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif

My Licenses









Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me Blog Train

The team at Designer Scraps are proud to present this blog train of freebies (kits, template and word art) all for FREE!

Here is my portion, just click the preview to download:
HS_ALBTM_Preview

Don’t forget to click below to visit each stop!

Farrah’s Designer Scraps
Crafted by Gina
Scrappin Memories by Amy
Wicked Princess Scraps
Designs by LK
Coquettas Designz

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

So pretty - thank you for sharing!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the cute share! :)

Jo Jo said...

Super cute! Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

Subscribe


* indicates required











Tech Support for


TKO Scraps Fan

Zen Cart Tech Support

Followers

My CT